Learn how to make an Easy Origami Rabbit.
Craft is suitable for children with adult supervision.
- Take a square sheet of paper and position it so it looks like a diamond shape. Fold in half and unfold.
- Fold the bottom left and bottom right edges towards the center crease. It will look like a kite shape.
- Fold the top of the kite (small triangular flap) downwards.
- Fold the tip of the kite back up approximately 2/3 of the way. The protruding triangle will be the bunny’s tail.
- Fold the model in half.
- Rotate clockwise a quarter turn.
- Cut the top crease a little less than half the length of the paper.
- Fold the two flaps upwards to make ears.
- Curl the ears and decorate with eyes.
More Video Like This Just Click! Origami Projects